Posts Tagged ‘digital age’
What if you suddenly died or became incapacitated? Would your Executor, Power of Attorney, heirs, or family know about the existence of your “invisible” online and web-based accounts, the ones with no statements or paper trail? How about the critical information inside your email accounts or the content on your website or social media accounts? Does anybody know your log in information to these accounts? While your family is planning your funeral and grieving your loss, criminals could be hijacking your Facebook account. Do you know how to protect your “information afterlife”?
Order Creating Your Digital Estate Plan, an easy-to-understand guide to
- Provide for the safe transference of digital information to your family and authorized representatives.
- Account for digital assets that might be overlooked by your estate.
- Protect your information afterlife from unauthorized access by identity thieves and other digital mischief-makers.
Creating Your Digital Estate Plan is only $9.99 and is essential for
- Prudent baby boomers who understand the Digital Age poses challenges for planning their estate
- Adult children of senior citizens who desire to be well-informed about comprehensive estate planning
- Members of the financial and legal community responsible for the estate planning of others
- Digital natives and millennials with assets, accounts, and information stored on the web
- Professional Organizers who want to extend value-added benefits to their clients
Available as a PDF, Creating Your Digital Estate Plan is the best $9.99 you’ll ever spend. Loaded with critical cutting-edge information, it also includes a link to a simple, customizable Digital Estate Plan form so you can make your own, personalized Digital Estate Plan. Order your copy of Creating Your Digital Estate Plan today!