Digital Estate Planning
How safe are your digital assets? If you suddenly died or became incapacitated, would your family or authorized representative know what intangible online and “invisible” web-based accounts you have? Would they know where to find them? Would they know the passwords?
We work right at your side or via Skype to help you create a personal Digital Estate Plan. A Digital Estate Plan is a step-by-step plan for securing so many things we take for granted — social media accounts, passwords, automatic deposits and payments, electronic banking authorizations and much more. A Digital Estate Plan:
- Provides for the safe transference of passwords, user codes and other log-in information to your Executor or other authorized representative.
- Creates a “paper trail” for online or web-based accounts that have no statements or paper trail.
- Accounts for digital assets that might be overlooked by your estate.
- Records your wishes regarding social media, protecting you from unauthorized access by identity thieves and other digital mischief-makers.
- Centralizes all your digital information in one place.
How do you put a price on that kind of peace of mind? The Digital Estate Plan starts at just $250.00, and is essential for:
- Prudent baby boomers who understand the Digital Age poses special challenges for planning their estate
- Adult children of senior citizens who want to be well-informed about comprehensive estate planning for their parents
- Members of the financial and legal community responsible for the estate planning of others
- Digital natives and millennials with assets, accounts, and information stored on the web
- Professional Organizers who want to extend their service offerings
Call 404-231-6172 to book your Digital Estate Plan appointment now or for your questions, comments or concerns.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org