Organizing in the Business Environment
The Paperless Office?! – Are You Kidding Me?
- We help you sort through and identify the good stuff from the excess on desktops, surfaces, the floor – whatever. There’s no use organizing stuff you don’t need. Let’s find that excess and shred, recycle or discard it.
- We help you process the good stuff. Is it inactive but you have to keep it anyway? Okay. Let’s figure out to stow it so you can find it again when you need it.
- Is the document “to-do ish”? Okay. Lets figure out how to change “to-do” to “to-da! Each piece of paper represents a task to do. Each task needs time to get it done. Marrying paper/task/and time is what we do. What it means to you is more closure, more action, more getting things done.
- We help you make your office look better. No small thing. It’ll please your co-workers, clients and family (if you work at home.) And would it be so horrible if you’re office was a nice place for you to spend time in?
- Filing cabinets are tried-and-true, but they’re not for everybody. Let us help you find alternative ways to store and retrieve your documents.
- Want to go electronic? Already have a mess on your hard drive that mimics the condition of your desk? No problem. We’ve got experts to help you organize electronic files, convert paper to electronic, and in general optimize technology for greater productivity and organization.
Time Management or How to Get Things Done and Have a Life
- Let’s start with reality. You cannot possibly get everything done. Period. With our help, you can figure out the “have to’s” from the “maybe’s” from the “I must be crazy” commonly known as prioritizing.
- We can help you estimate how long a project or a complex task will take to complete, a skill many people lack. Once you get a handle on estimating, then allocating time (planning and scheduling) begins to make sense.
- We help you plan and schedule huge projects, nagging complex tasks, things you disdain but must be done anyway, and routine chores that bore you to death.
- Life is filled with distractions. Some are avoidable. Others are not. But we all have a right to start something and finish it. We can show you how.
Organizing in the Residential Environment
- FileHeads doesn’t organize residential clutter like kitchens, kid’s room, closets or the garage. But we know a lot of people who do! We can give you excellent referrals to qualified professional organizers.
- We do organize home offices. FileHeads is home-based, so we get that you don’t have enough space, but you do have too much paper, there is no secretary, you wear all the hats …we get it. We give even the smallest offices the same treatment as the CEO of a Fortune 500 providing all the Business Environment services listed above.
- We do organize people who hoard in the business or residential environment. See Hoarding Services for more details.