Become A Digital Estate Plan Consultant
WHY YOU AND YOUR CLIENTS NEED A DIGITAL ESTATE PLAN?
Your clients have digital assets. We all do. Social media accounts, automatic financial transactions, accounts in the cloud, website and blog content, personal digital assets like photos and videos and genealogy research, seller’s accounts, and log-in information up the kazoo. How do you organize it all? You and your clients need a Digital Estate Plan that:
- Centralizes digital information in one place.
- Provides for the safe transference of passwords, user codes and other log-in information to an Executor or other authorized representative.
- Creates a “paper trail” for online or web-based accounts that have no tangible statements.
- Accounts for digital assets that might be overlooked by an Estate.
- Protects your clients from unauthorized access by identity thieves or other digital mischief-makers.
WHY SHOULD I BECOME A DIGITAL ESTATE PLAN CONSULTANT? There are many benefits to your career as a professional organizer to also becoming a Digital Estate Plan Consultant. And it’s so easy (see below.) You can:
- Provide a critical, cutting-edge organizing service to your clients
- Add more value to the services you currently offer
- Discover a simple, low-tech way to enter the lucrative arena of digital information
- Create an additional revenue stream
- Enhance your credibility
- Give your clients peace of mind
And, because you are not conveying legal, financial or estate advice of any kind, after you complete the below steps you, you can use be a Digital Estate Plan Consultant without a lot of expensive training, education or certifications.
HOW DO I BECOME A DIGITAL ESTATE PLAN CONSULTANT? It’s easy.
- You sign a Letter of Agreement which you are free to preview in advance.
- You pay FileHeads a licensing fee of $250.00 that is renewable annually.
- You and I do your own personal Digital Estate Plan together. That way you have actual experience creating a Plan. We can do it in-person, via Skype, or on the phone with email support.
- I teach you the possible scenarios that can arise when doing a Digital Estate Plan for your clients.
- I provide you with the customizable Digital Estate Plan form that you can use over and over again with each client along with a preparation list, a Letter of Agreement sample, a Confidentiality Statement – everything you need to be successful. You can even add your own logo to the Digital Estate Plan form!
You are free to charge whatever you want for developing a Digital Estate Plan for your clients. I’ll even share my pricing information. FileHeads makes nothing off your Digital Estate Plan service to your clients: no fees, royalties, commissions, percentages or compensation of any kind except the licensing fee.
Why not contact us today and look over the Letter of Agreement? Call us at 404-231-6172 or text, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO NEEDS A DIGITAL ESTATE PLAN CONSULTANT? Many of your clients can benefit from a Digital Estate Plan including;
- Digital natives and millennials with assets, accounts, and information stored on the web
- Prudent baby boomers who understand the Digital Age poses special challenges keeping track of information
- Members of the financial and legal community responsible for the estate planning of others
Contact us today with any of your questions, comments or concerns and to look over the Letter of Agreement and other free, no-obligation information at 404-231-6172, by text, or email us at email@example.com.